Online Programs ATC 한국
Online TESOL Diploma Program (120 hours)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Abroad
Duration: 120 hours online
Level: High Intermediate to Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $595 CAD (February 2018 Promotion)
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study TESOL?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Receive Canadian training and certification to teach English abroad!
- 2. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 3. Practical tools for teaching in a variety of classroom situations.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Study with a PDF e-book and online videos for deep learning.
- 3. Personal instructor assessing your progress, marking your weekly assignments, and giving you written feedback.
- 4. Your TESOL Diploma mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of the program.
The online TESOL Diploma program, approximately 120 hours of study, is designed for international students and Canadians who want to receive training and become certified to teach English abroad in non-English speaking countries. This program has 3 parts: 1. Online module-based interactive software , 2. Online PDF e-book, and 3. Online videos. Each part has weekly assignments that students email to their instructor for continual marking and feedback.
The program is suitable for students at a high intermediate to advanced level of English and focuses on the communicative approach. It covers methodology, teaching theories, teaching strategies, and practical teaching techniques. Students who successfully complete the program will receive ATC's internationally recognized TESOL diploma. This program is approved by the Korea Ministry of Education and KRIVET (Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training) for CEI License level 2.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach the four English communication skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach English grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop an overview of teaching methodologies from the past to the present.
- Design detailed and dynamic lesson plans suitable for various levels.
- Have the basic tools and techniques for classroom management and dealing with unexpected situations.
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $795 CAD
Promotion Price: $595 CAD (February 2018 Promotion)
Duration: 6 Weeks or 8 Weeks or 12 Weeks
Native speakers of English: Completion of high school.
International Students: One of the following:
1. Pass ATC's Free Online English Test or
2. Completion of High Intermediate level of English or
2. Completion of an undergraduate degree from an English-speaking university or
3. IELTS 6.5 or
4. TOEFL 550 / iBT 80 or
5. TOEIC 750
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.