Online English - Low Intermediate
50-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 50 hours online
Level: Low Intermediate
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $249 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English - Low Intermediate?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of international communication and join millions of English speakers today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English and join millions of English speakers.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the program you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Flexible schedule with daily access (24 hours/day, 7 days/week) to module-based online interactive software for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of your program.
Online English - Low Intermediate gives you a general knowledge of basic English through learning how to greet others, introduce yourself to others,express your likes and dislikes, and various other functions.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Identify and understand target vocabulary.
- Recognize information about topics studied.
- Read and write simple texts related to unit topics.
- Speak about health, preferences, the weather and retell stories.
- Be confident in learning and retaining vocabulary.
- Have developed your speaking and writing skills and be confident in using English on a daily basis.
- Make the most of the online activities offered by this course.
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD
50 hours of study approximately.
30 Days access to the online interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
Pass ATC's Free Online English Test or completion of High Beginner level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.