Online Nursing Picture Dictionary
20-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 20 hours online
Level: High Intermediate to Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $249 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online Nursing Picture Dictionary?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of learning online Nursing Picture Dictionary and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in nursing-related situations.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progressand supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all program modules, assignments, and assessments.
This interactive online resource contains 119 words and phrases for technical equipment which is frequently used by nurses and other healthcare professionals. The words and phrases are organized alphabetically. You can hear the pronunciation of each word or phrase, read the name of the equipment and also see a clear defnition. It’s a customized dictionary for healthcare professionals!
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD
20 hours of study approximately
30 Days access to the interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
This program is suitable for students with a Low Intermediate to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this program is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable programs for your level.
You can register online to apply for this program.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.