Academic English Vocabulary - Intermediate
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Academic Vocabulary - Intermediate?
- 1. Expand your knowledge of English vocabulary today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English vocabulary for everyday English.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Access to online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
This course is based on the 1000 most frequently used words in English at the Intermediate level. In each of the 100 units learners are introduced to 10 new words and provided with interactive reading, listening and writing practice activities to help them recognise and use these words.
The aim is to focus learners’ attention on the essential information about each word, including:
- word forms
Schedule and Fees
This course is suitable for students with an Intermediate level of English.
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.