General English (ESL)
5 Levels: Beginner, Lower Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced
Who is this program suitable for?
This program is available for group registration only (14 students minimum) by referral from educational agencies, language schools, colleges, universities, or corporations for the following candidates:
- A group of international students who wish to receive in-class training to improve their English language skills.
- For individual study, please refer to the online English programs
What your course includes?
- Focus on all 4 skills: Speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- Content-based grammar and vocabulary
- Fluency and pronunciation
- Communication and comprehension
- Formal and informal language
- Academic activities and workshops
- Art activities and workshops
The General English Program is based on an integrated skills series for language learning. Students learn the complexities of the language in a vibrant and interesting environment. We offer an integrated skills approach during the AM hours that reinforces and builds upon the language abilities of each individual student. In the afternoon, students focus on individual skills, speaking, listening, reading, and writing, to help them communicate effectively in an English environment.
By completing this course, you are expected to improve your overall English proficiency.
Schedule and Fees
This program is available for group registration only (14 students minimum).
The deadline for registration and full payment of fees is 8 weeks prior to the program start date.
This program is available for students with beginner to Advanced levels of English.
To register for this course, contact ATC.