Online English for Nursing
40-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 40 hours online
Level: High Intermediate to Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $299 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English for Nursing?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of learning online English for Nursing and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in Health-related fields.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progressand supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments.
English for Nursing is an interactive online program for internationally educated nurses studying or intending to study in an English speaking country who require English language support at the postsecondary level. It consists of English for Nursing focused instruction, with the emphasis on listening and reading. It is designed to provide students with English language skills in the field of nursing to help them gain better employment prospects and enhance their intercultural communication skills.
This program consists of two parts:
- Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills
This section includes 6 lessons focusing on academic listening and note-taking skills to help you in your Nursing upgrading studies. All topics relate to the healthcare field (includes the outlining method, concept mapping, charting, Cornell method).
- Workplace Communication
This section includes four lessons focusing on listening and speaking in nursing contexts such as hospitals, clinics and home visits (including nurse/nurse, nurse/patient, and nurse/family communication strategies).
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $299 CAD
100 hours of study approximately
30 Days access to the interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
This course is suitable for students with a High Intermediate to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this program is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable programs for your level.
You can register online to apply for this program.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.